We are hiring a R&D Lab Supervisor to manage all aspects of our greenhouse production. The R&D Lab Supervisor will play a vital role in the Company’s growth.
- Establish guidelines and procedures for the entire life cycle of the growing trial from creation of trial to completion of findings
- Collect and analyze data from trials
- Run external laboratory tests (water/tissue)
- Aggregate data in an efficient and organized manner. Review and present findings to supervisor.
- Perform necessary research to advance and improve grow trials. Prepare and present research findings to executive team
- Coordinate effectively with other departments to achieve goals
- Management of labor resource to meet budgetary goals and improve on current operation.
- The management and scheduling of all employees.
- Resolve employee disputes.
- Background in science (preferably botany)
- Strong understanding of the scientific method and laboratory experience
- Detail oriented, patient, and self- motivated
- Mechanically inclined, Fork Lift Experience desired but not required